Monday, September 26, 2016

Together Forever!

Hi!
I wanted to share a sweet little gift box I created using the Together Forever Collection from Crafter's Companion!


I created a small gift box, perfect for a gift card, money or some jewelry (this is a great idea for Bridesmaids gifts).  I used the Champagne Metal Flute die along with the Mr. and Mrs. die. I used my Gemini to die cut everything from the 6x6 Together Forever paper pack.  I also added some sparkle to the die cuts by using Spun Gold from the Spectrum Noir Metallics line.


To create the box, I used the Big Score Board.  This was incredibly easy to create, since all the items in the collection coordinate together.

Thanks for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website unless otherwise noted.



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)