Monday, August 28, 2017

Glittery Ice Cream with Spectrum Noir!

Hi!

I know that the end of summer is quickly approaching, but I just can't accept that! I keep making summer-y cards.  Maybe that will keep the weather warm here in Chicago!

I was inspired by THIS amazing post on the Spectrum Noir website.  I love the look of colored pencils on Kraft, so I used my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils to great this vibrant ice cream cone!


I also used the Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker to add some shimmer.



Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to follow Spectrum Noir on Instagram for all kinds of amazing inspiration!




SUPPLIES:

ColourBlend Pencils:
Florals Peony
Naturals Snow, Lemongrass, Shamrock
Essentials Cinnamon White
Spectrum Noir IG3
Sparkle Marker Crystal Clear


Your Next Stamp Zero Calories Stamp Set, Crafter's Companion Kraft Cardstock

All Spectrum Noir supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website, unless otherwise noted.  Affiliate links used.



Let's Connect! 

 




1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)