Thursday, November 9, 2017

Catherine Pooler Ink Spa Collection!

Hi!
Some new inks are coming soon from Catherine Pooler!


The Spa Collection will be available Tuesday, November 14.  A few of the colors have been shown already:


Pull out the planner and take note!!!!

Today – Friday November 10: Facebook Live every morning around 11:30 am(be sure to head over to my Facebook page, under the cover photo hover over “Following”. Make sure you have notifications turned ON so you get notice when we are going live.)

Friday, November 10: Join me live with a special guest…we have a fun surprise up our sleeves!

Friday night – Sunday, November 12: we’ll have something to keep you busy while I head for a weekend with my girlies!!! (Eva turns 13! and we have the girls’ holiday dance performance, so I’ll be back stage with props and costumes most of the weekend!)

Monday November 13: The final two ink colors will be revealed.

Tuesday, November 14: Ordering for our new inks, stamps and dies opens and our three days of blog hops kick off!

I have to say I simply adore Catherine's inks and these new colors are just fantastic! I'll have a few sneak peek projects to share soon!

Thanks for stopping by!






Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)