Saturday, November 11, 2017

Spa Ink Collection Sneak Peek!

Hi!
Coming November 14, the newest inks will be available from Catherine Pooler! Here is a sneak peek of a card I created using the new ink along with some other goodies!



In this card, I used Daydream (my newest favorite ink color, BTW), along with Royal Treatment and Aquatini (one of my all time favorites!).  I just love the color combo.  I used an inker to blend them on watercolor paper, then flicked water on it.  

These are the inks that have been revealed so far, with more to come in the next few days! Make sure to watch all of Catherine's Live Posts on Facebook so you can see the reveals firsthand!


That stunning stamp is coming very soon!


SUPPLIES:

Coming soon to Catherine Pooler's Store!



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)