Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Ton March Challenge!

Hi!


I'm creating along for the March Challenge for The Ton! I am SO excited to be playing along with the incredibly talented design team!!!

I used a dark background with bright poppies (Thoughtful Poppies Stamp Set) to represent Spring.  Here in Chicago, Spring is usually pretty slow moving and still somewhat chilly and dark.  Eventually, the flowers start to come around, but it feels like it takes forever.  I figured this was the perfect challenge to give coloring on a dark cardstock a try!


I used the Thoughtful Poppies set along with a sentiment from the Party Fans set.  I used Spectrum Noir pencils on some Shimmering Black Pearl Cardstock.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you will play along in the March Challenge.


SUPPLIES:

Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
White Cardstock
Red Cardstock
Shimmering Black Pearl
Thoughtful Poppies Stamp Set
Party Fans Stamp Set


Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)