Monday, January 22, 2018

Love, Set, Match with Spellbinders!

Hi!
I'm so excited to be able to share two cards I made using the Match Book Shapeabilites detailed cutting die from Spellbinders, available on Scrapbook.com!


For my first card, I created a shaker card using a smaller die from the set.  I also die cut a bunch of keys from the adorable key die that is included.  I filled up the shaker with heart sequins too.  This is too perfect for Valentine's Day!



The two windows are divided so they shake separately.

My second creation isn't a card! I loved the match die so much, so I decided to make a mini book for my daughter and I to use.  I stamped images on several pages.  We will pull out the pages, color them and write notes on them.  We love to leave each other notes in random places all the time, so she absolutely loved this idea!


The matchbook is so easy to use.  I die cut it with my Platinum 6 and added color using ink daubers.  I trimmed several sheets of printer paper to fit into the book and then stamped images on them using black ink.  These are for us to tear out, color and use to leave each other fun notes!


To attach everything, I used my Tiny Attacher.  I just adore this die set.  I think there are so many fun things I can create with it (mini albums or even a coupon book)!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Are you looking for more inspiration using Spellbinders dies? Check out @TeamSpellbinders and @Scrapbookcom on Instagram! And don't forget to check out the Spellbinders Blog, too!


SUPPLIES:

Shaker Card:
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Spellbinders Tool n One

Love is in the Air Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Versafine Onyx Black Ink (Tsukineko)
Heart Sequins (Martha Stewart)
Passionate Pink Cardstock, Red Velvet Cardstock (Therm O Web)
Watercolor Cardstock, Shimmering Cardstock, Clear Acetate (Spectrum Noir)

Matchbook Love Notes:
Good Stuff Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Zero Calories Stamp Set (Your Next Stamp)
Passionate Pink Cardstock (Therm O Web)


Affiliate links used.



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)